Brackley Town FC Player Development Academy are pleased to launch our Girls Football Development Centre.
Welcome to our Girls Football Development Centre. Our sessions are for girls of all abilities and aim to support the development of every player. Whether you are a beginner, play for a club or just looking to improve your football skills we would love to see you.
- Registration: Free REGISTER HERE
- Session payments: £3.50 per session or £30 for 10 sessions, please do not book your session payments until you have registered or you will not be eligible to take part BOOK SESSIONS HERE
Our Girls Football Development Centre is for girls of all abilities to develop their football skills and improve their overall game. Delivered by UEFA B qualified coaches, sessions are designed to meet the needs of every player whether you are a beginner or already play for your local team.
Briefly our centre offers:-
- Coaching from FA qualified and DBS checked staff
- Fun and educated practices
- A safe and friendly environment
- Support finding local clubs to join
- Structured pathways for talented players
What do I need?
- Every child will need to bring a bottle of water
- Sessions are outdoor so please where suitable clothing for the weather conditions
- Parents are responsible for ensuring their child is wearing appropriate safety clothing e.g shin pads
- Astroturf boots or trainers are recommended
Girls Football Development Centre sessions are on a Friday - Commencing Friday 10th Jan 2020 to Friday 13th March 2020
Session timings as follows:
- 5-6pm under 12 school year 6 & 7
- 5-6pm under 14 school year 8 & 9
- 6-7pm under 16 school year 10 & 11
Please do not book session payments until you have registered or you will not be eligible to take part