- Hits: 67
REPRESENT BRACKLEY TOWN FC ON THE BIGGEST RIDE IN FOOTBALL
Leave your rivalries on the pitch and get on your bike to help stop a disease that kills one man every 45 minutes.
On 5-7 June 2020, join over 400 football fans who will be taking part in Prostate Cancer UK’s flagship Football to Amsterdam bike ride. The extremely popular event, now on its 8th year is set to be bigger and better than ever before.
Sign up now at prostatecanceruk.org/amsterdam and get £50 off registration with the code F2A50.
Putting rivalries aside, fans will unite as they ride 145 miles through 2 countries, reaching Amsterdam's Johan Cruijff Arena from their choice of two start locations - either London at the Olympic Park or in Yorkshire at Sheffield Wednesday’s Hillsborough Stadium.
Join Paul Parker as he takes on Football to Amsterdam for the second year! “Prostate Cancer UK is a terrific cause and is making huge strides in football and beyond. Events like Football to Amsterdam are playing a massive part in driving change for men but there’s still a lot of work to be done.
That’s why I’m calling on football fans across the country to join me on the starting line next summer. With your support, we can help stop prostate cancer being a killer.”
This is your opportunity to represent Brackley Town FC, meet like-minded people and most importantly raise money and awareness to beat our toughest opponent of all.
Find out more.
- Hits: 1097
It is almost five months now since that dreadful night in June when the clubhouse was destroyed by fire. We appreciate the patience of everyone associated with the club. It has been a frustrating time for all of us and we understand how difficult recent months have been for supporters. We are committed to keeping supporters fully informed of progress.
- Hits: 67
Stat Pack National League North Matchday 18 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 18 of the National League North:
Brackley Town v Darlington
- Brackley haven’t lost a home league game for almost a year – a 1-0 defeat to Altrincham was the last time they tasted defeat at St James Park.
- Darlington have gone on to win every league game they have been leading at half-time so far this season.
- Only leaders York City have conceded less goals so far this season than Brackley Town – with only three of those going in at home.
- Adam Campbell is Darlington’s top scorer; he has six goals so far this campaign.
Southport v King’s Lynn Town
- Southport have the second-best home record in the division this season – bettered only by King’s Lynn.
- King’s Lynn striker Adam Marriott leads the goalscoring charts with 18 – he has nine goals in his last five league outings.
- Southport captain and top-scorer David Morgan has scored two thirds of his goals this season at home.
- In their last eight games on the road, King’s Lynn have only been beaten by leaders York City – a run that stretches back to August 13.
Kettering v Blyth Spartans
- Paul Cox has been working his magic with Kettering Town already - they’ve won back-to-back league matches for the first time since April.
- Blyth Spartans are in good form, winning three and drawing one of their last four league outings.
- Bottom side Bradford Park Avenue are the only team who have failed to score against Kettering at Latimer Park this season.
- Blyth Spartans have conceded an average of 2.44 goals a game on the road this season.
AFC Telford v Spennymoor Town
- AFC Telford have conceded three goals in six of their ten home league games this season.
- Spennymoor Town are the inform side of the division – they have lost just one league game since August 26.
- AFC Telford have won the last six meetings of the two sides, a record that stretches back to 2014.
- Spennymoor Town have averaged 2.2 goals a game in their last ten league outings – only King’s Lynn (2.5) boast a better average over the same period.
Top Picks from LV BET
67/20 Darlington to be the team to end Brackley’s great home run
15/4 Southport and King’s Lynn to be level at half-time - and full-time
13/1 Kettering v Blyth Spartans to end goalless
7/10 Over 2.5 Goals in AFC Telford v Spennymoor
New LV Bet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)
- Hits: 1372
Buy a brick and help build a clubhouse
As part of the Brackley Town FC ‘Stand Together’ campaign we have launched a “Buy a brick initiative” to help raise funds to rebuild our clubhouse that was unfortunately destroyed by fire this summer.