Stat Pack National League North Matchday 15 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures this weekend in the National League North:
Chester vs. York City
The top two face each other in the National League North on Saturday as unbeaten York City travel to second place Chester.
- Leaders York City are still yet to taste defeat after 13 matches and boast the division’s best defensive record, conceding just 7 goals to date.
- Chester have only suffered one defeat themselves and know that victory will take them to the top of the table.
- The Blues have drawn each of their last three matches.
Farsley Celtic vs. Brackley Town
- Third place Farsley Town saw their run of four consecutive wins come to an end last time out.
- No side in the division has won more games (8) than Farsley Celtic.
- Brackley sit seventh in the league with three wins from their past five matches.
- Only leaders York City (7) and mid-table Gateshead (9) have conceded fewer than the 10 that Brackley Town have let in so far this campaign.
Hereford vs. Alfreton Town
- Back to back defeats have put the brakes on Hereford’s rise up the National League North table.
- Three consecutive victories prior to that have left them in ninth place with 21 points to their name.
- It’s particularly congested in the top half of the table, with visitors Alfreton Town just one point better off than their hosts but four places higher.
- Only second placed Chester (31) have scored more goals than Alfreton Town (27) this season.
Kidderminster Harriers vs. Kings Lynn Town
- An inconsistent run of results including two wins, two defeats and a draw from their last five matches, sees Kidderminster Harriers in 14th place.
- These two sides have only met once before, with Kidderminster running out 5-1 winners in a 2008/09 FA Cup tie.
- Kings Lynn Town are without a win in their last four matches, drawing three of them.
- But they remain just four points off the leaders and have been beaten just twice so far this campaign.
Top Picks from LV BET
13/10 Under 2.5 goals, Kidderminster Harriers vs. Kings Lynn Town
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c's apply)