- Hits: 858
It is almost five months now since that dreadful night in June when the clubhouse was destroyed by fire. We appreciate the patience of everyone associated with the club. It has been a frustrating time for all of us and we understand how difficult recent months have been for supporters. We are committed to keeping supporters fully informed of progress.
- Hits: 26
Stat Pack National League North Matchday 18 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 18 of the National League North:
Brackley Town v Darlington
- Brackley haven’t lost a home league game for almost a year – a 1-0 defeat to Altrincham was the last time they tasted defeat at St James Park.
- Darlington have gone on to win every league game they have been leading at half-time so far this season.
- Only leaders York City have conceded less goals so far this season than Brackley Town – with only three of those going in at home.
- Adam Campbell is Darlington’s top scorer; he has six goals so far this campaign.
Southport v King’s Lynn Town
- Southport have the second-best home record in the division this season – bettered only by King’s Lynn.
- King’s Lynn striker Adam Marriott leads the goalscoring charts with 18 – he has nine goals in his last five league outings.
- Southport captain and top-scorer David Morgan has scored two thirds of his goals this season at home.
- In their last eight games on the road, King’s Lynn have only been beaten by leaders York City – a run that stretches back to August 13.
Kettering v Blyth Spartans
- Paul Cox has been working his magic with Kettering Town already - they’ve won back-to-back league matches for the first time since April.
- Blyth Spartans are in good form, winning three and drawing one of their last four league outings.
- Bottom side Bradford Park Avenue are the only team who have failed to score against Kettering at Latimer Park this season.
- Blyth Spartans have conceded an average of 2.44 goals a game on the road this season.
AFC Telford v Spennymoor Town
- AFC Telford have conceded three goals in six of their ten home league games this season.
- Spennymoor Town are the inform side of the division – they have lost just one league game since August 26.
- AFC Telford have won the last six meetings of the two sides, a record that stretches back to 2014.
- Spennymoor Town have averaged 2.2 goals a game in their last ten league outings – only King’s Lynn (2.5) boast a better average over the same period.
Top Picks from LV BET
67/20 Darlington to be the team to end Brackley’s great home run
15/4 Southport and King’s Lynn to be level at half-time - and full-time
13/1 Kettering v Blyth Spartans to end goalless
7/10 Over 2.5 Goals in AFC Telford v Spennymoor
New LV Bet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)
- Hits: 975
Buy a brick and help build a clubhouse
As part of the Brackley Town FC ‘Stand Together’ campaign we have launched a “Buy a brick initiative” to help raise funds to rebuild our clubhouse that was unfortunately destroyed by fire this summer.
- Hits: 53
Stat Pack National League North Matchday 16 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 16 in the National League North:
York City v Kidderminster
- Leaders York City remain unbeaten, Tuesday’s win over Boston United means they have won four of their last five league outings.
- Kidderminster have the fourth-best away record in the league but haven’t won on the road since late August.
- York City have only conceded more than one goal once this season – and they have failed to score in just two of their 15 league games.
- York haven’t beaten Kidderminster at Bootham Crescent for more than a decade – winning 3-2 back in September 2009.
Darlington v Hereford
- Darlington have won their last six games in all competitions – with three straight wins in the league.
- All five of Hereford’s defeat this season have come away from home – conceding at least three goals in each defeat.
- Darlington’s top scorer is summer signing Adam Campbell, who has six goals to his name this season.
- Hereford have lost their last two league games – they have only lost more than two consecutive games once in their history.
Brackley vs. Chester
- Chester are riding high in second – but defeat to York City last time out means they are without a league win since mid-September.
- Brackley are unbeaten at home all season, averaging more than 2.5 goals per game in the process.
- Akwasi Asante is Chester’s top scorer this season – he is in red-hot form with ten goals in his last nine league games.
- Brackley Town have never beaten Chester in a competitive game. The past three meetings between the two have been drawn.
Kettering Town vs. Bradford PA
- Despite winning his first game back, Mark Bower’s Bradford PA have lost their last two games without scoring.
- Kettering have conceded at least two goals in all but one of their home games so far this season.
- Bradford (Park Avenue) have won just once on the road all season, conceding an average of three goals per game.
- Kettering have won just once at home since their opening day win over AFC Telford.
Top Picks from LV BET
6/11 York to continue unbeaten season by beating Kidderminster
5/7 Both teams to score in Darlington v Hereford
19/5 Over 2.5 goals in Brackley v Chester
15/1 A goalless draw between Kettering and Bradford PA
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c's apply)